Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Penang Redux 6

Since we are back in Penang, no way I would miss out on Genting at Island Glade. To date, for me, they still serve the best 'hae ko' chee cheong fun in Penang.


Look at this mass of delicious stickiness. I still drool at the memory of the sweet sauce, sticky hae ko and spicy chilly. Excellent.


Fried noodles. The Colleague said it wasn't that good. Wasn't bad but wasn't memorable.


Prawn noodles that I added some Loh Mee gravy to it. I realised I preferred either one on its own after I tried it.


This was a place the Foodie told us the Chee Cheong Fun was good. We had to try it to see if it was as good as Genting.


I prefer the Genting one but this one has full points for their chilly. It gave the dish a different kick. I would recommend this place to anyone. After Genting, of course.


Another must-try at Peace & Joy. Their curry noodles had the same Penang flavour of spices and only turns that rich red when adding the chilly paste. Good to the last drop.


This was called Roti Taiwan. I have no idea where the name came from but it's basically cheese and ham in toasted bread. It was interesting and gooey. I liked it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment