Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Penang Redux 15

Another Japanese restaurant, but this time at a hotel, G Hotel to be exact.


Miraku is on the first floor of G Hotel and from review I read, quite good.


The appetiser of some kind of meat ball.


My Curry Udon set that comes with a salad and chawanmushi. The curry was pretty regular if you ask me. It tasted like the premix kind that you can buy at the grocery store.



My Inari Sushi that comes with it.


The Friend's Sashimi and Tempura Set. Fresh fish and crunchy tempura. Good.


Being greedy little buggers that we are, we had to order some maki to share. The King Prawn Maki was fresh and the maki well wrapped.


Spider Maki. It was wonderfully good. Very crunchy and warm. Delicious.


Complimentary dessert. After pouting at the waiter about not liking vanilla, he got me a small scoop of green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment