Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Amarin Heavenly Thai @ Midvalley

Sometimes you just want your Thai food fix.


And with a cranky 3 year old around, you just can't afford to run around looking for food. Besides, Amarin has always been a place I can go to for decent Thai food.


I order the Red Curry Beef here, instead of their Green Curry. For some reason, the Red Curry tastes better and there more kaffir lime leaves in it, which is always a plus for me.


My mom's favourite fish cake, which to me, is just your average fish cake. Then again, I never really had much affinity to this dish to begin with.


Their hot plate beef is excellent. Not only is it flavourful, but it's tender and none of the 'smell of beef' that my mom usually avoids.


Fried morning glory for your daily dose of vits.


Taufu for the nephew. In previous visits, this dish always had a little bit of spiciness to it, which makes it hard on the nephew. But this time around, they made is just right for a toddler.


End off on a sweet note with Mango Sticky Rice. Mom's favourite but we ended up finishing the mango and less the sticky rice. Too full.


Red rubies for me. It's okay, not really that spectacular but edible.

Amarin Heavenly Thai
Midvalley Megamall

1 comment:

  1. Oh..I love the Mango Sticky Rice! I had that when I went to Bangkok last year. Really miss this very much.

    ReplyDelete