Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Taiwan Recipe @ Pearl Point, Old Klang Road

I applied for half day leave to run some errands. I decided to stop by for a bite to eat at a place which I've eyed for a while but never really tried.


I wouldn't say I'm a virgin to this place. I've tasted their food at their Avenue K outlet before but I have obviously forgotten the food. Time for a refresher.


I went for the soup noodles with crispy chicken. The soup noodles to me were regular noodles. I liked the soup that came mild and tasty.


The crispy chicken was actually the star of the show. It had just the right amount of crunch and the meat was tender and juicy. Wonder complement to the somewhat plain noodles, which I think was the whole purpose.


The pan fried pork dumplings were okay. I much preferred the ones offered by Crystal Jade.


Coffee bubble milk tea. This was lovely as it wasn't too sweet and it retained the slight bitterness of the tea yet there was still the lovely taste of coffee. The bubbles added a whole chewy dimension to the drink. Very refreshing on a hot day.

Taiwan Recipe
Batu 5, Jalan Klang Lama 
58000 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment