Nuffnang

Monday, March 21, 2011

Coliseum @ Jalan TAR

Sorry for the long periods in between posts. Work and all that nonsense got in the way. And the fact I was out of town for the longest time.

Today, I bring you Western food, Hainanese and old school style.


I am not sure where the 'hotel'. This place is seriously old schooled with waiters my grandfather's age.


See what I mean? 


Oxtail soup. Thick and fragrant.


My meal came as a set, with a side salad. Look at the thick slices of toasts in the background.


I can't remember what dish this was but it's basically chicken with a serving of rice. The creamy sauce was good and went well with the slices of chicken.


Simple fare of roast chicken. Juicy and tender.


Minute steak. Coliseum is famous of its steaks. So far, it hasn't been proven wrong.


Sizzling tenderloin. I had a wear a bib to eat this. The sauce was thick and creamy, the meat juicy with a slight touch of red juices.


In comparison, my side dishes of sauteed potatoes and veggies were pretty pathetic.

Overall, Coliseum still serves good solid food, even if I think their waiters are this side of ancient.

Coliseum
100 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman 
50100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Tel: 03-2692-6270
Open Weekdays 8am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment